Clothespins, Socks, and Reflections of Those Things at Dusk

I have many thoughts about the election and the results, but I'm still cogitating about it all, so instead I'll share a few photos I took this evening.  One of the things I'm most enjoying about this life is washing and drying clothes by hand. The washing, hanging, and folding have come to be a kind of meditative practice for me, one that's galaxies away from my old practice of just a few months ago:  shoving handfuls of dirty clothing into the washer in the mold- and cat-urine smelling basement of my house in the suburbs, and then desperately trying to remember to move the cleaned clothes from the washer to the dryer before they mildew-ed.  

This seems a much more psychologically and physically healthy process....








Comments

Popular Posts