Moustaches and Such

Some moustaches, in honor of the New Year.   Thanks to M, I got a beautiful assortment of celebrity moustaches for Christmas.  

Here's the Dali:

And the Hulk Hogan:

There are limits.  The Mario will not be appearing here or elsewhere.  


It's been cold, cold, cold, but the sun was out today.  I like the picture below; it looks like an icicle finger.



And this is an interesting result of melting and freezing on the barn roof:


This one's really cool.  You can see the light shining right through the icicles and onto the barn siding:

More icy beauty:

The blue sky and decaying apples:


Tendrils creeping out of the composted squash vines:


Freeze dried squash plant:


I have a thing for the hairs on plant stems.  Is there a name for them?


 More hairy stems:


This is what's left after the water evaporates from the ice crystals on my car:

I've got a ham in the oven with some scalloped potatoes. I added jalapenos to the potatoes to give them a little kick.  Also, I found a recipe for quick (less than an hour) dinner rolls.  My stomach is rumbling.  Scalloped potatoes seem to take freaking forever to cook.

I also made some new earrings today with my latest batch of recycled glass.  Photos later.

No deep thoughts to share.

Today was a day of doing little things and taking the dog for walks.

Now, I'm off to check the goings-on in the oven.


Comments

Popular Posts