Pressure Cooker and Headache Continued


Zinnia

The garden is far enough advanced now that it seems realistic that I'll eventually need a pressure cooker to do something with the bounty. 

Here's the one I ordered: 
It holds 21 half quarts, 19 pints, and 7 quarts. 

We also have a hot water bath that Mike's family gave us for Christmas:

The eggplant and pepper plants have buds. 

Pepper plant with buds

Eggplant buds
The summer squash and cucumber plants have tiny summer squash and cucumbers.

Baby yellow squash

I still feel like shit.  This headache just won't go away.  I made an appointment today with my primary care doctor; she can't see me until next week.  The headache also has me feeling down.  I'm having a hard time maintaining interest in anything since my damn head hurts so much and when I try to even minimally concentrate, the pain worsens and I get dizzy.  The lack of interest in turn is making me feeling like there's no point to anything at all. 

Comments

Popular Posts