Made, Seen, Found: A New Name

I'm trying to get some things in my life better organized and aligned, so I've decided to change the name of my blog to Made Seen Found.  This matches the name of my related Facebook page and the Etsy store where I post some of the things I make. 

More importantly, it provides an organizing theme for how I think about what I do with my time: make things, look at things, and find things.  It's really true that my life has moved On Beyond Philosophy (the old name of my blog), now that I'm no longer a Philosophy Professor.  But now that a few years have passed, I have a better idea of what this life of mine has moved on to: making, seeing, and finding.  So there you go. 

Something made:

Something seen:
Frost on a worm-eaten log
 Something found:
Old metal can lid, wrinkled in an interesting way. Found on a desert walk.

Comments

Popular Posts