Walking Down the Road

Feeling a bit better today.

Crazy skies.
Technicolor landscape.

Looks like an eruption on the horizon. 

I found a metalsmithing class being offered at UNM Taos in the spring.  Because of the RealID Act, though, I still haven't gotten my driver's license or car registration so I don't have sufficient proof of New Mexico residency.  It's very difficult to prove residency if you live off grid and don't have utility bills to show your street address.  Most county residents have P.O. Boxes, and mail with a P.O. Box does not count toward proof of residency. 

Out of state tuition is much more expensive.  So today I'm headed to the Office of Motor Vehicles to see if they'll take what I do have.   When we lived here a few years ago, it took us several trips to the OMV before we were successful. 


Comments

Popular Posts