Looking Through the Russian Olive (and one of me posting about it)

Went for a walk this afternoon with Siris, while M. went off in a different direction to take some photos.  The air was very mild, it's beginning to seem like spring.  Since I haven't been here in New Mexico yet for the full cycle of a year, I'm curious to see what spring looks like.  Most of the trees haven't changed in any way yet, though a few, including the peach trees in the garden, have buds that are beginning to swell and get fuzzy.  The shots below, except for the last one, are all of the same Russian Olive tree, which I approached to look for signs of growth.  I didn't see any, but I was taken in by the way the branches and seeds formed layers of curtains, with the mountains as backdrop.  This is my living room, and what I see when I look out the windows of my eyes. 














In the front yard, posting the Russian Olive photos.




Comments

Popular Posts